Adieu The New Sikh

After 2 years of running The New Sikh website, I have to shut it down because of financial constraints.


It was a good journey with so many people commenting and sharing my content posted on the website. The website's social presence was great with more than a 1000 people liking it on Facebook. I tried advertising and donation options to help keep the website running but couldn't manage to earn anything. The same story goes for another website I created. Maybe I'll buy a new domain and continue with a site on Sikhism in future, for now I have moved the content of the website to a new blog- All About Sikhism. This is the best part about Blogger, it's Free! Looking forward to continue my blogger journey on all-about-sikhism.blogspot.com.

Here's a final screenshot before the website goes down-
The New Sikh website

2 comments: